Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Homework (Sep, 14th)

Alexander got home around 2:30pm. At 6:20pm, I started to get mad that he still not finishes his homework. Most of time, I was working & helping him to keep “focus” !!!

Mom: Alexander! You got home at 2:30 and now it is about 6:30, it already four hours and you can not finish your home work… you do not have that much homework and you….!” (Loud voice)

Alexander: Mom, it is 6:22. It is not four hours yet.

Mom: You know what I mean!!! It takes forever for you to get homework done!!!(Louder voice)
Alexander: It does not take me “forever” to get my homework done. “Forever’ is infinite, till the whole universal reset and start again. I do not take "Forever" to finish my homework.

I look at his serious face and I started to laugh. How could I get mad if he does not get it at all? We finally finish his homework at 6:50pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment