Friday, November 12, 2010

See them in Heaven

Alexander created a lot files on Wii. His sister, Meiying, would like to delete some of her game play pictures from Wii to free up some HD space. (These were “freeze frame” shots taken during their games that caught various animated characters, and not of great significance. At least that’s what we thought). When he found out, Alexander cried and could not let go of these images. It took a while for him to agree that Meiying could delete some of her files. But at night, Alexander cried and asked me: Mom, will I see these images when I go to heaven? I told him: “Maybe, I am not sure. I haven’t died and gone to heaven, so I do not know. If I die, I will not be able to tell you. I really do not know.” Two days later, Alexander whispered to me: Mom, I prayed to God last night, asking him to let me see these images when I go to heaven. And he had a shy smile and started to giggle.
I do not know what or how to explain. Again, who knows? I saw his happy face and I think that’s all that mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment